Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Proper Cleaning Makes a Difference


These stairs have been covered in soot and minor heat damage from a fire. They definitely had seen better days. Luckily with proper care we could reverse the da... READ MORE



Apartment Fire in Oconomowac


This fire damage that occurred in Oconomowac, Wisconsin was due to the tenant's cat jumping up and turning the stove on, resulting in a fire. Notice the extensi... READ MORE



Cleaning After a Fire


Soot needs to be professionally cleaned up after a fire or the smell will reside in the property forever. Here at SERVPRO of Pewaukee & Sussex we use only t... READ MORE