Apartment Fire in Oconomowac
This fire damage that occurred in Oconomowac, Wisconsin was due to the tenant's cat jumping up and turning the stove on, resulting in a fire. Notice the extensive damage to the kitchen area. The entire apartment ended up having a layer of soot covering it that also needed to be cleaned. We were able to remove the soot and even the smell of the smoke from the home, so that the family returned to a safe, clean space. Our goal is always to make your home "Like it never even happened."
What To Expect:
When we visit your home after a fire loss, we will scope the effected areas to determine the extent of the loss. We will always pretest affected surfaces to determine the type of smoke and which products will help us recover the area most effectively. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. If a fire has damaged your home, call us right away at 262.696.6336. SERVPRO of Pewaukee & Sussex will treat you and your family with empathy and respect, and your property with care.