As Businesses Reopen, Protect Yourself.
We are all well aware of Covid-19 and all the devastation it has caused. Recently, states are beginning to open up, and in the Pewaukee, Wisconsin area, that news holds true. So what if you aren't comfortable yet to go back to work? What if you are still a little scared? You can ease some of this worry by making sure to protect yourself.
The CDC Recommends several precautions you can do for yourself:
- Social Distance. Try and maintain at least 6 feet apart from everyone. Will this may be hard at work, try to adhere to it.
- Wash your hands! And regularly with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean high touch/ traffic areas and surfaces regularly.
Here at SERVPRO of Pewaukee & Sussex, we hope you remain healthy and safe.